Going to bed a 200 stock, mostly for practice before moving on to something nicer. I've read a couple posts here and over at 6mmbr.com but have a couple of questions. Most of these have probably been covered and I just missed them, sorry.

Recoil lug- I tape around the circumference of the recoil lug, so that when the action sits in the stock the bottom of the lug is floating, correct? What about on the front or back of the lug?

Barrel nut- Fill in the recesses and wrap with tape? How far forward of the barrel nut does the bedding go?

Magazine- I want to use the blind mag, can I just wrap it in tape and bed around it, leaving enough gap to ensure it doesn't contact?

Pillars- The 200 stock already has pillars in it, and you can see that they are contacting the action. I was going to relieve a little material from around the tops of the pillars to get good contact with the bedding. Planning to use longer, headless bolts to locate the stock on the action, once it's set I just use the regular action bolts to snug the stock up against the action correct?

Tang- How far past the rear pillar should I go?

Thanks for any help, Matt.