3 Richards stocks so far. 1 A grade, 1 Exhibition grade, 1 straight grain. Well... those were what I ordered. I got 1 AAA, 1 Exhibition grade and 1 that looked like straight grain but has the most incredible tiger striping I've ever seen down its whole length. All of them were factory seconds purchased on a budget where I exchanged my time in place of $$$ spent, so I had limited expectations of any sort of quality. They looked like they were machined with a chainsaw but the did shine up exceptionally well and I only ever got more than I paid for. It just took up to 6 months to receive some of them. 1 I got within 2 weeks while another I'd ordered months prior didn't arrive till months later. Calls were responded to with "Oh yeah, I've got that one shipping out today." which was always BS of the highest order.

They're cheap, they make a lot of errors, inletting is 99% for their "drop in" models despite what they say. The only thing I was always over satisfied with was the grade of wood actually delivered vs the grade ordered. I expected hit and miss and got hits out of the park each time but not without many hours of sanding and finishing and inletting and minor re-shaping. Recoil pad fitment was a fairly difficult process too... the back ends always seem way too big.