Trent, They were suppose to be "available" back in January. Had they been "available" back then, I would have had the time to develop my fox load, and had the confidence that the rifle would do what I wanted and needed it to do. At this point, my .17 Fireball will do just fine since I've been using it for the last two years and it's just a matter of pulling it out of the safe, loading up the magazine and go hunting.

So....when you tell me "If you are willing to let everyone else buy them and review them then you can't be in much of a hurry.".....I would say your wrong. What I AM saying is that if they released the rifle when THEY said they would, it would have fit into MY TIME FRAME of getting the firearm ready FOR ME. But now that they have pushed back the release date, THEY WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY MONEY.

OTOH, I don't think that one tiny little model 25 sale will make or break 'em. But I can't shove in load development, scope selection, and getting the firearm hunt ready in a short period. And Lord knows I don't want you to manage my life. I'm from the North. :) We multi-task up here.