I received my PDC stock in desert tan. I mounted my barreled TR action into it with a 20 moa EGW base, TPS rings and a 4-16 Millett mil dot I had lying around. stuck a Harris bipod on the front end and an SPR grip for an AR15 which did require a little trimming though other AR grips I had fit with no issue). Looks good.

I had heard of the quality of the stock and I must agree. No issues at all in setting everything up. Mine has the adjustable butt piece as well. Craig was great to deal with and kept in touch with me throughout the process. Bear in mind that these are made as ordered so do not expect to get next day shipping!

This was my "test" of the stock before ordering one for .308 Savage.

I had some old (like 10 years old) CCI Sihloutte ammo around that I have been shooting through the TR pre PDC stock. I zeroed at 50 yards then I shot fifteen 10 shot groups on 1/2 dots from a bench with rear bag support on the sandbag ski that also came on the stock. I got three of those groups with all shots within the dot. On other dots i would get one to three flyers of an inch to as much as three inches. But I put this on ammo as it is not the best and very old. I hope to get some of the better match type to try soon.

The TR never shot that well in factory form no matter the torque of the action screws. No I never bedded or replaced the bottom metal. There is a lot of contact engagement on the receiver in the PDC stock. And no more messing with torque settings due to weather and swollen wood between the bottom metal and action (what little wood there is)

I am very happy with this and look forward to getting my next PDC so that I have the .22 and the .308 in the same stock for consistency.

I will get some photos up as soon as my kid shows me how!!

[img width=600 height=450]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mikes46/100_2884.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=450]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac294/mikes46/100_2881.jpg[/img]

These are not great but you get the idea. I can try better ones later.