PDA

View Full Version : 300 win mag at 1845yds...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

LongRange
01-19-2015, 10:06 PM
You can be rest asured that will most likely never happen lol...but now give me a calm clear day,my spotter and 5 rounds and id take the chicken nugget meal and a rootbeer ;)

yobuck
01-20-2015, 10:06 AM
You can be rest asured that will most likely never happen lol...but now give me a calm clear day,my spotter and 5 rounds and id take the chicken nugget meal and a rootbeer ;)

As a general rule deer dont count shots. And weve found the gravy to be just as tasty regardless of how many shots it took.lol
I think the one shot thing now refered to as (first round cold bore) is more a personal satisfaction thingy.
Thats fine with me and i really admire the dedication some put into that exercise.
But dont be argueing with me about how every body should be doing that with a big thing hanging out the bottom of your gun.
If a guys really serious about that then take your 1 shot and leave for home.

eddiesindian
01-21-2015, 01:47 AM
It's settled then. 5 shots it is then. If you miss? You owe me the Happy Meal. Lolol

LongRange
01-21-2015, 09:23 AM
It's settled then. 5 shots it is then. If you miss? You owe me the Happy Meal. Lolol

ok your on.

yobuck
01-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Wait a minit, wait a minit. If i come spot and b y m o g, (bring my own glasses) can we make that 2 happy meals? lol

LongRange
01-21-2015, 10:04 PM
Wait a minit, wait a minit. If i come spot and b y m o g, (bring my own glasses) can we make that 2 happy meals? lol

yep..and we can cut the round count down to 3 to get on ,)

eddiesindian
01-21-2015, 10:39 PM
You guys may be spliting the nuggets then........................opps that just didnt sound correct did it.................lolololololololo

LongRange
01-22-2015, 09:19 AM
You guys may be spliting the nuggets then........................opps that just didnt sound correct did it.................lolololololololo

no but we get it...we might have to go to the dollar menu.

yobuck
01-22-2015, 11:03 AM
yep..and we can cut the round count down to 3 to get on ,)

Well i might be a bit senile, but ive not yet been labeled as crazy either.
So lets just leave the round count at 6 and have more reason to celebrate if its less.
And we wont be shooting at a place where the shots will be dropping into spots we cant see them hit either, O K.
We need to see 1 hit, then its a dead rock. ERRR should be a dead rock lol.

LongRange
01-22-2015, 06:20 PM
Well i might be a bit senile, but ive not yet been labeled as crazy either.
So lets just leave the round count at 6 and have more reason to celebrate if its less.
And we wont be shooting at a place where the shots will be dropping into spots we cant see them hit either, O K.
We need to see 1 hit, then its a dead rock. ERRR should be a dead rock lol.

deal!

BTSniper
05-13-2016, 01:49 PM
An old thread I know but.....

Is it necessary to mount the batteries in the red box attached to the target? Couldn't you have a battery located on the ground with the light?

I want to make one.

BT