Thread: magnetospeed chronograph

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Has anyone used the XFR (?) accessory for the magnetospeed? Did you get the app to work as I could not get the app on my iphone to sync with the little black box when I was piddling with it yesterday here at the house.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpx2rk View Post
    Has anyone used the XFR (?) accessory for the magnetospeed? Did you get the app to work as I could not get the app on my iphone to sync with the little black box when I was piddling with it yesterday here at the house.
    I have it and also have occasions that it will not sync. I don't understand why. Sometimes just a simple unplug and try again works.

Quote Originally Posted by rdog52 View Post
    I have it and also have occasions that it will not sync. I don't understand why. Sometimes just a simple unplug and try again works.
    I tried disconnecting the XFR unit from the phone, then turning the phone off, restarting the phone and trying to connect again a couple times, unplugging a couple more times and got zip, so I quit messing with it for the day

Basic Member
    IT wasn't an aiming issue with regard to the comparison between Magnetospeed and Lab Radar, it was the fact that at this particular shooting range, there is a low hanging obstruction just in front of the shooters bench that prevents a shooter from aiming too high. This was apparently limiting the Radar's "field of view". The owner is a competitive shooter and stated that the Lab Radar suffered very few missed shots at the other ranges he was familiar with.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.