Quote Originally Posted by varano14 View Post
First post on here, I just picked one of these rifles up in 308 and am trying to do the rebate and not mess it up. So my understanding is the rebate for the tshirt and koozie I can do online and the one fro the $100 gift card must be mailed.

When doing the online and it asks for the serial number is that the actual serial number on the rifle?

Also what must be included and mailed back? In the papers that came with it are two pieces of paper the first looks to be just a packing slip with my order details on it, the second mentions the promotion and also says "important mail this coupon." however on the back the instructions are for returning merchandise, not getting a rebate. So are there other instructions somewhere?
Every one I've ever mailed in required your register receipt or a copy of your online order invoice, showing price and date of purchase. And yes, they're asking for the serial number of the rifle. They also want the UPC off the box. All of this should be mentioned on the rebate form itself. Check the form linked above. I don't know what form comes in the box.