Thread: Anybody had a custom stock made?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great people to handle custom 99 stock work

I realize that I may be getting to this far too late to do you any good -- but, then again, maybe not. I'd suggest that you contact Gostomski gunsmithing in Mount Savage, Maryland. (Perfect name for a place that works on 99s, huh?) I had Bill Gostomski replace the butt stock on my 99 EG and the work was superb. Bill is the owner and Peter is his son. Both know what they're doing. They can be reached at 301-264-3773 or at thegunsmith@gostomskigunsmithing.com. Take a look at their website. It has a beautiful picture of a custom multi-barrel take-down 99 that they put together. Hope this comes to you in time to help. Take care.

Black Hog Down
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyjd View Post
    I realize that I may be getting to this far too late to do you any good -- but, then again, maybe not. I'd suggest that you contact Gostomski gunsmithing in Mount Savage, Maryland. (Perfect name for a place that works on 99s, huh?) I had Bill Gostomski replace the butt stock on my 99 EG and the work was superb. Bill is the owner and Peter is his son. Both know what they're doing. They can be reached at 301-264-3773 or at thegunsmith@gostomskigunsmithing.com. Take a look at their website. It has a beautiful picture of a custom multi-barrel take-down 99 that they put together. Hope this comes to you in time to help. Take care.
    Not too late.
    I spoke with them today and they have very competitive prices and they were very helpful in the phone.
    I may just go with them for the project.
    Thanks!