Thread: Wanting to rebar real 2 savages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    acj7382
    Not suggesting it's better. Just have had a lot of work done on the Remington's. I have 3 Savages and 7 Remington's a Tikka and 2 Sakos. The Savages have been just as good and in some cases for 1/2 the money better. I just know Remington's because I've had them for years. Just bought my Savages last year and one two days ago so I'm not going to bash the rifles that shoot as good as they do. Just bashing the one that thinks asking a question is dumb I guess but that's why I joined this forum was to learn. All is good. Everyone has an off day. That would put me first in that category.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acj7382 View Post
    Not suggesting it's better. Just have had a lot of work done on the Remington's. I have 3 Savages and 7 Remington's a Tikka and 2 Sakos. The Savages have been just as good and in some cases for 1/2 the money better. I just know Remington's because I've had them for years. Just bought my Savages last year and one two days ago so I'm not going to bash the rifles that shoot as good as they do. Just bashing the one that thinks asking a question is dumb I guess but that's why I joined this forum was to learn. All is good. Everyone has an off day. That would put me first in that category.
    People may bust your balls from time to time but i haven't ran into outright spite here... Everybody is happy to help