Thread: Gettin a hold of Sharp Shooter Supply?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    D.ID
    I want X and Y please contact me at this phone number 208-***-**** to arrange payment.
    That's it, don't clutter it up, don't ask how many they have, don't explain all aspects of your build, don't give her a hard time about not answering the phone, etc,etc. Don't kick the tires.
    Keep it simple and direct and they are very easy to work with.

Team Savage
    Quote Originally Posted by D.ID View Post
    I want X and Y please contact me at this phone number 208-***-**** to arrange payment.
    That's it, don't clutter it up, don't ask how many they have, don't explain all aspects of your build, don't give her a hard time about not answering the phone, etc,etc. Don't kick the tires.
    LOL - Now I understand - That is exactly what I do.

LongRange
    Quote Originally Posted by D.ID View Post
    EXACTLY THIS!!
    I email them this morning about 6am-9am their time...lisa replied at 1030am I replied with my number and was on the phone with her at 1040am and talked to her until almost 11am...my parts will be mailed out tomorrow morning and im second on the February list for a true/time job...I have delt with them several times and have not had a problem yet.

andremajic

Meh

I'm not impressed with SSS. I've emailed over 10 times over a 6 month period to get 2 simple parts. Not a way to run a business, and I'm a patient man. Why even have a phone line if it's just hooked up to a message machine to direct me to email you? Second, if my only way of contacting you is email, how about replying to emails?

I finally just bought my bolt head elsewhere and made my own firing pin extension nut. Took 3 days to ship from midwayusa for the bolt head, and about 30 minutes to make the part, and I was taking my sweet time.

Glad it's worked for some of you, but not for me, and I'm sorry for the guys that are at the mercy of one company to get special parts or work done.