Also thanks to you asking me to prove this to you I discovered something I did not know and was not even told by UPS. When shipping a firearm it must be shipped ASR or adult signature required, this is law. I did not know that but the last one I shipped was shipped that way.
ASR is required on all rifles. Pistols are handled differently, added procedures, plus ASR is definitely required.

PayPal notified me a few months ago that any item over $300 must be shipped ASR. They notified me after I received a $600 payment and had already shipped the item. Within a month eBay had sent out emails to sellers. I am not sure if this is a new policy they have but it is a good one.
Could you clarify your statement: "any" item over $300 requires and adult signature. Does this apply to firearm parts?

large red/black label
I thought these labels are for live ammunition, powders, & primers. Some medical supplies are shipped with the same label. The box must be labeled with the sign: ORM-D

I ship and receive parts, ammo, and complete firearms weekly. During visits from the BATF, we are in compliance. When items are sent to the receiving FFL, as long as my FFL is enclosed with the buyers info included, everything is OK.

I avoid UPS stores and use the hub exclusively.

Many of my shipments come straight from the manufacturer or the big supply stores in the USA.

I am a little confuses with some of the above statements.

Please explain the "any item over $300 must be shipped ASR" first.

I wouldn't have any problem asking UPS or the BATF any of the above questions to clarify shipping of our products.

JMO, Dennis