Got another call from "Windows" this afternoon. Had a few minutes to spare and was a little bored, so I played totally stupid and pretended to go along with his scam. First I had to "turn the computer on and let it boot". Now bear in mind that I was nowhere near the computer. Let it "boot" for quite a while while he kept asking impatiently if the screen was up yet. Told him it booted very slowly and after an extended period finally told him it was up. He then wanted me to press the windows key and press "R" ten times. After asking him to repeat the directions several times AS IF I WAS HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING, told him that nothing was happening. This was repeated several times with the same "result". I could sense the frustration in his voice as he told me to left click the start button to get more information for him. Again told him that nothing happened. After about fifteen minutes of this, and his frustration level was reaching new highs, I said I didn't know what to tell him other than to take his scam somewhere else. This time I was told in no uncertain terms where to stick it as he hung up.