Thread: Threads on barrel shank of Axis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    acj7382
    I've looked all over for -0 a 260 or 7-08 barrel in stainless. I've seen a few in those prices but they are all labeled varmit contour or v ridge Ect. I don't know if these will fit my gun as I thought it was a sporterbarrel barrel that was on it. Think it's criterion that states their barrels only fit 10-110. 11. Ect. Notes say will not fit axis. I'm a first Savage owner so not even sure which barrels and thickness will fit my axis.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acj7382 View Post
    I've looked all over for -0 a 260 or 7-08 barrel in stainless. I've seen a few in those prices but they are all labeled varmit contour or v ridge Ect. I don't know if these will fit my gun as I thought it was a sporterbarrel barrel that was on it. Think it's criterion that states their barrels only fit 10-110. 11. Ect. Notes say will not fit axis. I'm a first Savage owner so not even sure which barrels and thickness will fit my axis.
    acj7382, i'm leading you to the water but you will have to drink for yourself! this is a ER Shaw sporter contour.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/334...ProductFinding

good luck

Bruce
    Holy Crap!!

acj7382
    That's what I was looking for. I was on ER Shaws Site. Now I'm at the water. Lol. Probably going to sink after buying all this stuff.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acj7382 View Post
    That's what I was looking for. I was on ER Shaws Site. Now I'm at the water. Lol. Probably going to sink after buying all this stuff.
    just think of all the fun you'll be having though!

Bruce
    Holy Crap!!