Thread: Axis .223 bolt handle nut loose.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can buy it online if it is shipped to a gunshop and then you pay a fee to have them import it was my understanding for the time being. The fmj's were designed to give 2 moa at 100 yds so for target shooting and then going to hunting ammo to hunt with if that's what you plan on will have a drastically poi than what you use as target stuff.
    Willing to give back for what the sport has done for me!

Gabe1972
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbearman View Post
    You can buy it online if it is shipped to a gunshop and then you pay a fee to have them import it was my understanding for the time being. The fmj's were designed to give 2 moa at 100 yds so for target shooting and then going to hunting ammo to hunt with if that's what you plan on will have a drastically poi than what you use as target stuff.
    I actually found some American Eagle 55gr FMJ ammo at Walmart on Friday 10/2. I bought five boxes. I was amazed that they had it, and it was just under $8 per box.

I found out about being able to buy ammo online and then have it shipped to a licensed dealer, but it just seemed to be too much of a hassle, and with what they charge sometimes, too expensive. NY state is a pain in the rump.

I appreciate the help, though the latter part of the second sentence was a bit difficult to decipher. I think I get the gist of what you are saying, though. BTW, I don't hunt, so that part isn't important to me. The only thing I ever shoot is an occasional raccoon that becomes a recurring problem in the garage. For that I use my .22LR, and it works just fine.