So if I understand correctly, If the mount is warped and I bed it as it sets, I could actually be hurting things more than helping by bedding it so the warp remains? I've checked it with a precision straight edge ruler from the shop but unlike a rail it's kind of hard to find a good area to check on, however when laid in the rings it seems to make flush contact, any way to confirm if it's warped without lapping tools? Suppose I could just check the action with the straight edge to see if it's straight or not instead. Would that be reliable? I went with DNZ to avoid having to lapp my rings. I know some people do all their rings regardless of quality or price but a lapping kit is just something I cannot justify spending the money on at the moment.

Just tried flipping the base around 180 degrees and testing for clearance since I won't be back over at the shop again until tomorrow and I'm impatient. With the front screws tight I can barely get 1 sheet of paper under it telling me the warp is in the mount and not in the receiver unless I'm missing something. Thanks for pointing this out Sharpshooter, a big help as always, saved me from potentially making a big mistake. :)