Thread: Count Down Begins!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Your probably right, I am just going to go.out and try and enjoy myself and see what happens.

swamphonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Your probably right, I am just going to go.out and try and enjoy myself and see what happens.
    That's All you can do. Go have fun. I had a screwed up first morning. Poachers went in before me at 4:22 first pic of them. Walked all over in full moon and deer were in spook mode. So I went home calmed down. Went in for evening hunt. Killed a 7 point I was after to cull him before he starts breeding. Yesterday slept in went in afternoon. Had a beauty of a 8 point come in then a big huge 6 point I'm after joined him just about 50 yards I won't take a 50 yard shot with a bow. Then they look back hard I'm getting pissed thinking it's another poacher. I was fixing to jump down I was so mad. The bucks walk off and about a 350 pound bear comes right in and starts eating acorns under me for ever! After about 45 min after dark I had enough got my flash light out shined him he looks up at me like Oh crap! I said get bear he books it. So I'm going to move my stand this afternoon to were that big 6 is coming out. And if I kill him I'll probably stop deer hunting awhile and let the clients hunt some of them pretty rack bucks. That 8 point is a fine trophy about 18" wide good mass at least 200 pounds. So I'll let him stick around to brighten someone's life. Hopefully not a out laws..