It seems like I've got the answer - and I don't even own one yet - they're impossible to find.

The Cabela's ones are garbage. Period. No AccuStock, no AICS mags.

The SKUs on the Savage site are the new/"good" ones (24" 22441 & 20" 22442) - with AccuStock and AccuTrigger. They also do not take AICS magazines. They take some garbage Savage mags that don't load reliably.

You *can* put Accurate-Mag Bottom Metal $206 on for it to take AICS mags (and hopefully the new Magpul ones). Accurate-Mag bottom metal was the OEM for the 2013 FCP-SRs. The only problem with the Accurate-Mag version is that their website says they do not include screws. According to Twinsen, the factory screws are way too short so you're off finding your own screws. I just ordered Accurate Mag metal for my future rifle today and don't know if it comes with screws and the website description is wrong. Does anybody know the length and thread of the action screws for the Accurate-Mag bottom metal (including threaded and non-threaded portion - or does that not matter)?

So you can see that Savage took away the AM bottom metal and painted stock from 2013 ($1000+) to a cheaper version in 2015 to save costs or they know that many will be putting this action into a chassis or something.