Thread: Odessa match today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cranebird
    When I left work yesterday morning, it was raining so I went home and took a nap instead. I should have rode up to the match.The wind was up yesterday, glad I wasn't shooting at the Odessa Bowl...I see you and Dan are still shooting in the 190's. Either you two can shoot or the bullet witch likes you guys.... I learned I was fire forming at .5 gr over max listing yesterday and shooting some formed brass over .5 gr. Extremely accurate from rifle to rifle but I wonder why I didn't scribble down over max in my old data ? Fire forming concerned me a bit but running over max on formed brass did not.I need to find a lower node though.

Quote Originally Posted by cranebird View Post
    When I left work yesterday morning, it was raining so I went home and took a nap instead. I should have rode up to the match.The wind was up yesterday, glad I wasn't shooting at the Odessa Bowl...I see you and Dan are still shooting in the 190's. Either you two can shoot or the bullet witch likes you guys.... I learned I was fire forming at .5 gr over max listing yesterday and shooting some formed brass over .5 gr. Extremely accurate from rifle to rifle but I wonder why I didn't scribble down over max in my old data ? Fire forming concerned me a bit but running over max on formed brass did not.I need to find a lower node though.
    Ace and I beat out the Remingtins and a Sako trg 22 .308 topped with Smidt and Benders LOL, with our Savage's! Ace has kicked some butt at 1000 yards before, and knows the ropes quite well, I have competed for 4 years and have learned alot, I had to use all the skills I had to shoot low 190's with the .223 in those conditions.

Ace, you were Bench TR and I was F open LOL. You never let me win Ace!