Thread: Bedding an Accustock question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stangfish
    Justeric, I am sorry you thought I had an attitude. I honestly don't see it in my post. I have rubbed some the wrong way. You do that when you post as much as I do, most of them tried to read my inflection through typed words, some were looking for trouble. On my scouts honor you will never misread my opinions on one of your questions again. Best of luck on finding a solution to your question.
    Last edited by stangfish; 11-16-2013 at 02:27 AM.

justeric
    Quote Originally Posted by stangfish View Post
    Justeric, I am sorry you thought I had an attitude. I honestly don't see it in my post. I have rubbed some the wrong way. You do that when you post as much as I do, most of them tried to read my inflection through typed words, some were looking for trouble. On my scouts honor you will never misread my opinions on one of your questions again. Best of luck on finding a solution to your question.
    Thanks for the explanation and sorry about my reaction. I was probably being over sensitive.

davemuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by justeric View Post
    Thanks for the explanation and sorry about my reaction. I was probably being over sensitive.
    That's one thing the inter-woven net does. It can't convey any type of either sarcasm, or mid-level seriousness in a post. But that's all Al Gore's fault 'cause he invented everything. OTOH, Stangfish….or "the stinger" as he is know in "rap circles" is a smooth guy. He's been compared to 20 grit sandpaper on a 15,0000 RPM Dremel. And you just can't find it much smooder dan dat!!

Dave