Thread: Just ordered my Savage 10FP-SR in 308 today !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wlleven
    Quote Originally Posted by thermaler View Post
    Just my biased opinion (imagine that), but my eyesight is so bad it takes a really good scope to compensate, that 's how I find "the good ones." : ) The reticle and wind/elev tower actions on the SWFA's are amazing for the price in my opinion.
    Since LoneWolf mentioned the SWFA line of scopes, I have read every review and looked at the specs. It is a very good scope from what I have seen.

I would like to see one this Sunday, and I just might as they are expecting 30+ shooters.

At $399.00 for the 10x44M with a 30mm tube, including a host of goodies in the kit, this deal is a no brainer for sure !

wll

Quote Originally Posted by wlleven View Post
    Since LoneWolf mentioned the SWFA line of scopes, I have read every review and looked at the specs. It is a very good scope from what I have seen.

I would like to see one this Sunday, and I just might as they are expecting 30+ shooters.

At $399.00 for the 10x44M with a 30mm tube, including a host of goodies in the kit, this deal is a no brainer for sure !

wll
    If yer really on a budget you could skip the kit deal and get a 12x or 16x for around $299--just sayin. If I could only swing it--they have a new FFP (first focal plane) which I think is around $690 or so and something like a 3 x 15.
    [B][COLOR="#FF8C00"]Shooting--it's like high-speed golf[/COLOR][/B]

wlleven
    Quote Originally Posted by thermaler View Post
    If yer really on a budget you could skip the kit deal and get a 12x or 16x for around $299--just sayin. If I could only swing it--they have a new FFP (first focal plane) which I think is around $690 or so and something like a 3 x 15.
    Yes, i saw those scopes, but the only thing is I really like the side parralex knob ? If they made the 12 power with that knob, I would buy it ! 16 power on a fixed is just a little to much for me.

wll