Thread: New Mark II BTVLSS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    paperkite
    Silvercrow1,
    I got some Eley here : http://www.munireusa.com/22-long-rifle/ , I just checked and the Eley is gone , but they do have some other 22 LR ammo .. I have been shooting HV and SS CCI and like the sub sonic better for prescision shooting etc. Being sub sonic , it is not subject to droping out of super sonic and thus not being subject to friction , it stays on course. I have been trying various sub sonic and my BTVS likes the CCI SS , Mini Mag , Velocitor is HV , Eley Target , and the Eley ESP ( but not at 26$ a box of 50 ...) and PMC HV but the HV stuff shoots well but not like the Sub Sonic . I hope to shoot everyday this week and move up to the 100 and 150 yrd targets at the range here. I know buying ammo on line is spendy due to the freight costs , but a lot of the LGS have jacked up the prices of all popular ammos like 13.63 a box of 100 for CCI SS ... used to be 4.79 per 50 .... so I do not do business with them unless I have to . I try to order enuf to spread the frt around , still 10.50 a box for Eley Target , ( with shipping ) of 50 is a bit over the 13.99 pr 100 or 7.99 per 50 for Velocitor , but is just jacks my jaw to have to pay them that kind of money... and besides i enjoy opening stuff and It is a great day when the Fed Ex people bring it the house and I did not have to spend 3.99 in gas to go get em !!~!

Quote Originally Posted by paperkite View Post
    Silvercrow1,
    I got some Eley here : http://www.munireusa.com/22-long-rifle/ , I just checked and the Eley is gone , but they do have some other 22 LR ammo .. ... and besides i enjoy opening stuff and It is a great day when the Fed Ex people bring it the house and I did not have to spend 3.99 in gas to go get em !!~!
    Thanks Paperkite! They have some other stuff I need / want too! Don't wanna hi-jack this thread-probably start another as I need schooling on the plethora of ammo. out "there". Brian
    Learning something new, experiencing something new and sharing the journey are reason enough to get out of bed each day!