Thread: What am I looking at here?...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Frank don't know what that may be, but I swear by "Butch's Bore Shine" works great to remove copper fouling, may help you out here also.
    I told a friend about it that had a one hole Savage .223 that his MOA went bad and he tried all different solvents and nothing worked until he tried this. Now he is back to shooting 1 hole groups now.

Also where have you been getting the 140 and 120gr Noslers from, I can't seem to locate any?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fla9-40 View Post
    Frank don't know what that may be, but I swear by "Butch's Bore Shine" works great to remove copper fouling, may help you out here also.
    I told a friend about it that had a one hole Savage .223 that his MOA went bad and he tried all different solvents and nothing worked until he tried this. Now he is back to shooting 1 hole groups now.

Also where have you been getting the 140 and 120gr Noslers from, I can't seem to locate any?
    I'm guessing he gets them from wait her midway or Natchez....of our local reloading store, Space Coast Bullets.

And he uses Sweets for the copper then uses hoppes...I don't believe it is left over copper...he cleans his barrels so thoroughly that I would use them as shishkabobs.