I agree with janizary.. -- I do not have the Millett you have listed, but do have two of the buck gold 6-25 x56 AO models. I came very close to getting the one for 220 that janizary is talking about. Anyway, they have proven reliable (mounted on a .308 and 6.5 grendel) and the glass is pretty good. I got mine when Natchez had them on blowout 2-3 yrs ago when they were coming out with the side focus models. I feel that if I had to pay full price, around $325 at that time, I probably would have been dissappointed. If I remember correctly, I got them for 150ish plus shipping. Maybe they are better now, but I think there are better choices in the 500 price range you are looking at. Just my thoughts.

Another thing is customer service... I ordered a Millett picatinny rail from Midway and it had the wrong screws with it. I contacted Midway and they said to contact Millett first. Well... Millett didn't want anything to do with me, and Midway said they would replace it if I sent if back, but I just ordered some screws from midway for a couple bucks rather than paying shipping to ship it back. I know that isn't a big deal, but to me, it's the little things in customer service that really count, and I really hope my scopes never have a problem with them.