When i got the first one, I ordered a shilen select match & 500 new brass. I loaded up 10 rds 162 Amax & 63.5gr H4831sc. I shot the sporter barrel on a winding day not trying for groups, but checking f.p.s. The loads were sticky with slight primer flatting so I only fired 6. The speed was nearly 3000 fps but the interesting thing was the extreme spread for those 6 rds was 11 fps. I restocked the gun and installed the Shilen but have only fired 35 rds at a lower charge. I just got a 10X50 SIII sightron to put on it so I'll start ringing it out. The second gun I just bought was 325 wsm which I change to 7mm using the first sporter barrel. I got it to deer hunt with and did not want to mix brass with 2 guns so I bought 2 boxes of Fed Prem Vital Shok with 160 Nos Partion. I stuck a 6.5 X 20 Leup on it and it will shoot 3 shot .75 groups bone stock with 4 lb + trigger. The problem with the 7mm I think will be brass quality. The Win brass is not quality brass. I'll be interested to see how the Fed brass checks out after I fire it. I wish Lapua would make some brass for it. I think the cartridge has a lot of promise.