I have one and I like it. It mounts and points well for me.

I want to shoot it with iron sights, so I did purchase an adjustable diopter rear insert that will allow me to adjust to different lighting conditions: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/663...s-sights-black

I found a $30.00 LER scope being sold by a friend that I have mounted temporarily for load development.
I did a 200 yard ladder test recently with the 4 power scope and everything was within a 5 inch circle.

At 100 yards it is certainly minute of deer accurate, and 5-8 inches at 200 (I estimate 8 with the peep sight) off my ricebag is still good enough to bag a deer if I do my part.

It shoots the cheap commercial ammo (.310)good enough, but I am working loads using Sellier & Bellot brass because it's what I have most of and what little Winchester brass I have shows pressure signs sooner than the S&B.

My goal is to have an accurate hunting load with 1000 foot pounds out to around 250 yards. Here in PA, most shots are less than 100 yards.
I am currently working with 150 grain Combined Tech .308 partitions, H4875 and unknown primers (I had a bunch already in the reloader, and I can't remember what brand. ) My personal max load is 28.8 grains of H4895, but the book max is 28.0, so I don't recommend this to anyone unless you carefully work up to it. I may have an accuracy node around 28.0, but am not sure yet.

Bottom line: I like it. I will carry it around the woods, recoil is not aggressive at all, and hopefully I will put some venison in the freezer.

I know the accuracy numbers I have been mentioning must make the benchrest crowd shiver with horror, but this is strictly for me, a tool to get close range deer. I think it is good enough. (although I am still working on developing better loads...it all takes time.)

Questions? please ask.
All the best.