Wow! much thanx to all replies above, particularly to 82boy. I didn't expect such detailed advices. I'm very aware of quality glasses, since I've hunted quite extensively. All my rifles wear Swarovski, Zeiss or Leuopold. I once had Chet Brown built me a Blazer rifle for an African hunt. My friend took that rifle directly to Zambia to meet me there. The switch barrel had special dovetails milled in, that didn't quite match the ring's dovetails (explained later by the Blazer importer), and that was on a 375 H&H barrel! And I thought that Chet had already inspected the rifle when the scope was sighted in. He knew it was going on a Safari. I've also seen a few instances where rings don't match up with one another, and I even have two round and pointed aluminum columns from Brownells to check that the rings are aligned with one another. Unfortunately, they are for 1" and not 30mm as is now the norm. I don't know if smiths still make good money from lapping scope rings, but they did fifteen years ago.
I do hand load. When I was hunting, Nosler Partition was the bullet. I've had bad experience with Fed's Hydrashock which my friend took to Zambia for me (again!). I had specified Fed Premium which just came on the market with Nos Part. However, I only did the normal reloading, keeping the the coal within the spec, and just take data from K. Water's which I found very accurate ( compared to factory's at that time). I bought seating depth guide from Stoney, but couldn't quite follow the instruction. They didn't have U Tube then, and I don't trust my aptitude now. I intend to remedy that by taking class in precision reloading.
I also will take class in precision shooting, preferably in LR shooting, since I think that BR is not my style. Pls contradict me if you think that I should begin from the bench.
I'm so glad to hear you all have so much confident in Savage stock rifle. BTW it'll be either 260 Rem for the 12LRP or 300wsm for 12 VLP DBM. But I'll definitely have 6mm br barrel installed for my learning curve untill I get more proficient with precision shooting.
Again much thanx for your kind advices.