another shameless promotion:

Our next match is Sept. 11th, 1st time shooters shoot for free. Practice starts 9:00 am, matches start at 10:00am. $6.00 for both matches, soda or water beverages included. Our club house serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, along with other refreshments. In the August match, we had 17 shooters, including 4 new shooters to FSC, an 2 junior shooters.

This year we'll have another season ending money match after the usual matches on October 9th, I like to call the "Pirkey" challenge...there are 2 more months left to get qualified as a previous FSC match participant (reason is to keep “ringers” from showing up and taking the pot).
[img width=374 height=450]http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu54/WALTERRO/SILHOUETTE%20STUFF/pirkey2011flyer.jpg[/img]

For next year, I'm going to set up a local club "championship". It'll be the number of points you shoot at each match, plus 5 bonus points for 5 in a rows, 10 bonus points for 10 in a rows. At the end of the year I'll add them up and have some sort of prize. I figure attending frequently and shooting well will pay off doing the side championship thing.