Your accutrigger is doing what it is designed to do(as long as it is not actually firing, and just tripping the sear and allowing the safety blade to stop it from actually firing).

It could be telling you that you are doing something incorrectly. Either setting the pull weight too light, pushing the trigger sideways as you are pulling the blade back(very common), not having the blade all the way in before your finger pulls the actual trigger back(also very common), or being very rough with the rifle.

All of this stuff is fixable by just getting used to the trigger. I find you have to put it more toward your fingertip(which i do anyways, but some dont). If you have always been used to shooting those 6-7 pound factory Remington triggers you almost have to change the style of your trigger pull. It is NOT a "grip it and rip it" type of trigger.

For yours with a RB trigger, it sounds to me like you are trying to get the "nth degree +" of lightness out of the pull weight. Also if the threads are too clean it could come loose under extended recoil, but you can reset it and use medium strength locktite to cure that( I have a SSS trigger and a RB trigger(both that i bought new) that does this if I dont use it). Sometimes the will be finicky when you do that and sometimes they are easy to set, but that is not just with a Savage. Hey, after all it is Remington that has multiple lawsuits against them about the trigger problems isnt it?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...ger-cnbc_N.htm