welcome to 308 reloading. i have a rcbs rock chucker i got as a kit back 15+ yrs ago. i upgraded the powder measure screw to the micrometer and it works great! i use the rcbs hand primer but switching between shell holder can be a PITA but it does work fine for me. i consiered getting the universal rcbs one so i wont have to change shell holders but i have decided yet.

i too use 150gr bullets (gmx, sst's, interbond, and amax's from hornady) with Varget but my load is 44.5 gr , which is a little on the light side i think, and my chrono reads them running about 2625fps at 7 ft from the muzzle. its proven very good accuracy w my factory barrel. i may have to rework my load and tweek it since i recently got a mcgowan barrel.
i do have a match load of 110gr vmax's that i push to 3175 with a 47gr dose of 3031.

i only neck size my brass and use mostly nickle plated for hunting and plain brass for matches i shoot every so often. i use an rcbs neck sizing die and plain lee dies.

im not into the extreme precision others on here are out for. as long as i can keep my rounds in the chest of a deer past 300 yrds, im happy. but i could easily shoot the spine in the neck inside 200 yrds.

good luck and keep us informed how ur loads do.

brian