OK now we are getting somewhere. There is .136 difference in what yall are measuring for ogive and only .005 for bullet lenght. that shows the difference in measuring tools i was talking about. the .005 can be nothing but the plastic tip. As for the brass the bottom picture looks like you are not getting the shoulder bumped back any. Notice the line on the neck where it changes shine made by the die. The lines on the shoulder shouldn't be there and can be causing some of your chambering problems but if it is hard to close the bolt on an empty chamber then something else is wrong. check the bolt face outer edges and see if you can see any rub marks. If you have to take candle and smut the edges on the bolt face then close the bolt and remove it. If it is rubbing it will remove the soot. If this happens your barrel is headspaced wrong and bolt is rubbing barrel which will cause a host of other problems and you could also have a bad chamber. This is all speculation on my part without looking at the gun but i would look there also. Vacation ends tonite but i will try to keep up with this thread and maybe we can get you up and running.
This could always be a Savage uh-oh that needs to be sent back to the factory but lets make sure before going that route.

Gary