ok, so here is what I've done so far(same thing as all my new rifles). 1st I cleaned rifle out of the box.

With 140 gr core lokt I shot 1 round (pulled boresnake through) repeated 4 more times. Then cleaned again with Hoppes bore cleaner. Shot 5 more rounds, pulled snake through. 5 more(snake again) then 10 rounds. completely cleaned again. Then on to sighting in. First shot was on paper at 25yds. Moved out to 100 first shot was 4.5" high and 3" left, made the appropriate scope adjustment. Next shot looked perfect 2 inches high of the bullseye just like I like it. Shot 2 more to check group and I was unimpressed to say the least.

swapped to new target, also cleaned rifle, also swapped to 120gr federal fusion squeezed off 3 more and left with a group you could fit a coke can inside wihout touching any of the holes.

swapped to new target also cleaned rifle, also swapped to 140gr federal vital shock(sierra game king) squeezed off 3 more and left with a group the coke can barely touched the 3 holes.

cleaned the rifle again, checked scope, rings, and anything I could think of. Started over with the core lokts. Basically had the same results throughout the factory ammo again.

By this time it was 90 degrees outside and I was frustrated, so I called it quits for the day.