Never take a gun into the field for any dangerous game, until all the bugs have been worked out and this rifle has been tested on NON - Dangerous game first.

Now accuracy is very nice if your Loooooong Range shooting but for dangerous game, a 2 to 3 inch group at 50 yards is all that is needed in my humble opinion. I will bet you many double guns out their in use will not do that good accuracy wise.

One should practice (not shooting off the bench either) from a sitting and standing position! Also stress can be a big factor for the meeting up of dangerous game and hunter (especially the first time or two) I like to do some squats and jumping jacks before I shoot the target with my big gun. Yes, this gets the blood pumping and your heart racing etc.Then you try to hit that bulls-eye at 50 yards off handed, then use the sticks at 100 yards or off handed.

I always get my MIND SET confronting a dangerous game animal before I pick up the rifle and shoot! I first do about 10 squats and then 20 jumping jacks to elevate my heart and blood flow. This also happens when a hunter is confronted by a DGR animal! It helps a hunter to prepare before hand I believe and gives you a good idea of your true accuacy under a stressful situatioin. I start the show firing my .270 Win for 3 shots on target, then fire 3-shots with my .375-Wby, move up to the .458 Winchester for 3 shots. I then take a 10 minute brake and get myself a cool drink of water. Now coming back to fire again, I repeat those squats and jumping jacks. I then get my MIND SET for the next series of shots. I shoot my .458-Lott for 3 shoots, then fife a .470-Capstick 600 grn bullet for 3 shots. Game is over!!!