I have three 110s & a 200...they all suffer from the same thing from time to time....Most of my brass is Rem
& WW and a lot of the newer Rem brass seems to do "fall off" the extractor more often than my older stuff....Some of this brass actually is "tight" in my shell holders (including brand new brass), I measured the grooves and they are not quite as deep....After weeding out the culprit brass it seems I get more consistent extraction/ejection....Maybe there is less of an issue with Laupa, Norma or Nosler brass...

Also too slow of operation contributes to dropped cases and once in a while too fast does the same thing but not as often.......

On another note....I believe the ejector may actually be part of the problem because it pushes the case head completely out of the bolt head before the case clears the receiver...I have a spare bolt for my small rifle calibers where operated a single shot only with no ejector....It never drops a case, they always hang on ready to be plucked off....

I wish somebody would come up with a cure all answer.....Anybody else out there feel it may be a brass issue?

Randy