UPDATE..........UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>... Well, bad news kind of. I still haven't weight sorted.........doing too many other things, like I said in another post, I got an AR trigger in and have been playing with it as well as a SSS Comp trigger for the Swede. That comp trigger was sort of a PITA!!! I love the results but it is a comp trigger. I don't think I want it for a tactical/hunting rig though. I still like it alot however.

NOW, the bad news.....the flash holes are off center. I don't know why I didn't realize it the other day when I was "so impressed." The Remington 6.5 Swede brass is a "seasonal" run and I was hoping that if they went through the trouble to set up the dies and machines to make it, and they only made a certain quantity, that they would be good to excellent. It makes sense in my brain, but not in reality I guess. Not all of the flash holes are off center, but enough of them are off to a such a degree that it makes it sort of pointless to de-burr and uniform the primer flash hole. Actually, it makes it impossible to do so. If the flash hole is off-center enough the flash hole uniformer doesn't sit in the brass "square" and the cut won't be concentric.........That's my thinking anyway.

It'll do for now. I will be buying some Lapua and Nosler soon though. Just thought I'd share my observation; I'll post my weight findings in a few days...........