One other thing (My forgetter gets better and better each day!)

I have not used the FAT wrench, but have heard enough to think that I would not want to purchase one.
(Ok, the above is what I would classify as an ignorant opinion, as I really am not making a decision based on fact).

However, what I do use is a CDI dial torque wrench (0-150 inch pounds with accuracy of the reading down to 1 inch pound). I purchased military surplus some years ago for $10.00. New, it runs in the $200 range today.

I would look at Eeebay to see if there are any for sale. I recently saw one similar for $27.00 that did not sell. They run anywhere from about $130 to over $200 new, but used in good condition you can get them for much much lower. A 1/4 or 3/8 drive will both work well, all you need is a 1/4 inch socket and you can use just about any high quality screwdriver bit to tighten the fastener to your precisely desired torque.

Just checked: Here is a 1/4" drive MAC tools 0-75 inch-pounds (perfect for scope mounting, and other gunsmithing applications) still up for auction, current bid as I type is $20.50 with $11.00 shipping. Presuming it sells for about that price, one would get a precision tool useful for many applications for less than the going price for a FAT wrench. (By the way, I am NOT the seller, nor do I have any interest in the sale.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mac-T...motiveQ5fTools