I did completely readjust the scope and cheek piece to fit me and then releveled the scope,etc and the whole package felt much better but the rifle still would not group well, so I shot 2, 3 round groups w/ both the Fed and Hornaday Match grade ammo w/ the Model 11 long range hunter and the groups are still poor. So I removed the Bushnell 4200 Elite Tactical and the rings and rail from the Model 11 308 LRH. I did shoot 3 groups with my Mueller equipped Model 12 22-250 just to make sure that my portable bench or some other thing wasn't behind the model 11's poor grouping problem b4 I remove the Mueller scope from the 22-250 to put on the model 11 to see what gives. The 2 groups from the 22-250 were roughly .5 MOA or less so I would say that Mueller scope has no issues.
Kind of hate to take the scope off of the 22-250 to check the 308 to find out if the problem is coming from the Bushnell 4200 but I don't have any other good choices.
What's anybody's guess as to how much I will have readjust my data table for the 22-250 when I finally get my Mueller back on it? Thanks, -Andy

P.S. I can't back out the allen heads in the rings for the Mueller because the cheap little allen wrench strips itself, the set screw heads themselves look fine. I did order an 'accurizing' torque wrench set from Midway, hoping the bits that come with it are better quality than the wrench that came w/ the rings. Any other suggestions?