Gentlemen,

@xr650rRider: I have no intention of modifying anything. I simple wanted a .338 chambered barrel, muzzle brake, AND BOLT, to switch my 110 BA over to the bigger caliber. There are no difference between the two rifles other than the items I have mentioned. I agree that Savage doesn't condone the "home gunsmithing" of their arms but this is listed as a LE rifle, available to general public until such time that they decide to sign a contract with the military and pull it from our reach.
Since they make a .338 barrel, brake, AND BOLT for the 110 BA chassis, I wanted to find a source to replace mine. In this way I can simply unscrew the 300 win mag barrel, removing the bolt and replacing those items with the secondary barrel and thus shoot the 338 L from the same chassis. This should take all of 3-5 minutes to do.
@memilanuk: As to the matter of Savage in the business to sell complete rifles and not parts, I beg to differ. The fact that the consumer can buy misc. parts for a BIG list of Savage arms proves that. The content of your remark makes me think you might have inside knowledge of Savage since you implied (I think) that you knew how hard it was to get them for YOUR team. They don't need to know or even care that my purpose is to build another rifle. All they need to know is I would like to buy a barrel/brake, bolt, and related items as required to swap them out.
@ scope eye: I really don't think a barrel maker can make a replacement exact as Savage does. That's not an option.