Its my opinion and expierience that FL sizing with a bushing die will not wear your brass any faster than neck sizing.YMMV
One caveat. The FL sizer MUST be set up correctly. Most manufacturers setup instructions are seriously flawed in this area. Too many novice shooters actually follow those instructions.

At the present time I have three competition rifles. All three get FL every firing. The 6ppc and 6BR are run at pressures high enough to demand it. I could necksize for one firing after FL in those two. Just not worth it.
25-30 resizings in the last two years all with the same brass. I fully intend to use the same brass next year also. Scores are up, guns shoot consistently better and I'm not wearing the lugs forcing my chamber to do what the die is supposed too.

FWIW I've seen claims/opinions from much smarter BR shooters than I that state necksizing is actually detrimental to brass longevity. The theory goes that by the time a necksizing reloader gets around to bumping his shoulders back a larger bump is usually required. In the order of .003-.004" as opposed to .001"-.002" a properly set up FL die would do.
The theory goes on to say this one time occasional big bump causes more weakness in the brass than a smaller more frequent bump.
I'm not smart enough to argue that point one way or the other.
Just throwin it out there to be chewed upon ;D