+1 on the Forster Co-Ax. I've had one for 15 years and although I also have a Redding Boss, Rock Chucker, and Dillon, the Co-Ax is what I do the majority of my rifle loading on. With the standard jaws, I do 223 through belted mag/WSM (45-70/338 Lapua need the large jaws) and the standard jaws will fit 38sp./9mm through 480 Ruger (500 S&W would probably need the large jaws). So you can do a lot with the standard jaws.

A couple other points: the design is symmetric, so you can operate it with either hand. The way dies slide in and out means you can load very small batches quickly. The primers are pushed out into a tube with a jar at the bottom, so the press and your floor stay very clean.

One downside is that the thin lock rings with a radial set screw (redding, rcbs) aren't suitable for use with a Co-Ax. The thick lock rings with a cross-bolt lock (Hornady and Forster, also maybe Lee?) are what you need. I buy the Forster ones by the dozen whenever Midway has them on sale. The priming system on a Co-Ax is nice, but tricky to adjust for different case heads. I always use a hand-primer anyway. I like the new RCBS, and with it you'd never need to buy shellholders. Since the stirrup-shaped handle on the Co-Ax goes over the top of the die, there is a limit to how tall your dies can be. Hasn't been a problem for me yet, but I could see where non-Forster micrometer seating dies might be a problem. Lastly, there is no way you could load 50 BMG on one of these, whereas you can on a Rock-Chucker.

Those downsides don't add up to much for me.