Thread: hello from kentucky

hello from kentucky

I really enjoy an accurate rifle. I've owned many accurate rifles and I like to tinker and modify my rifles. I shoot long range prone matches, prs and monday I'm picking up a savage b22 precision to get into the prs rimfire game.
    ngl the only thing I'm worried about on this new toy is bullet scraping lol. glad to meet everyone and thanks for all the informative Q&A.
    bought a model 10 in 6.5 creedmoor with accustock and accutrigger for my dad to dabble in long range, great gun that I only gave 549$ for. regret selling it.
    also have a 110 in 270 that's very light for hunting. surprisingly accurate like always.

Team Savage
    welcome

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody S View Post
    I really enjoy an accurate rifle. I've owned many accurate rifles and I like to tinker and modify my rifles. I shoot long range prone matches, prs and monday I'm picking up a savage b22 precision to get into the prs rimfire game.
    ngl the only thing I'm worried about on this new toy is bullet scraping lol. glad to meet everyone and thanks for all the informative Q&A.
    bought a model 10 in 6.5 creedmoor with accustock and accutrigger for my dad to dabble in long range, great gun that I only gave 549$ for. regret selling it.
    also have a 110 in 270 that's very light for hunting. surprisingly accurate like always.
    Welcome, I'm a new resident to Kentucky and one of the things that I miss is the long range rifle matches that I used to compete in. Where do you shoot your matches?
    Frank

One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375

Hazard. on facebook its the deplorable riflemans club. range goes from 400 out to 1k yards and there's a monthly prone match. I'm getting into prs rimfire and there is a good place out at Jackson that does a match every month, plus sometimes big stuff. they go out to about 300 yards with 22lr. they also offer monthly bench rest 22lr at ranges between 50-200 yards give or take
    on FB it is under "Coal Tipple rimefire range PRS division"

Welcome to the forums
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody S View Post
    Hazard. on facebook its the deplorable riflemans club. range goes from 400 out to 1k yards and there's a monthly prone match. I'm getting into prs rimfire and there is a good place out at Jackson that does a match every month, plus sometimes big stuff. they go out to about 300 yards with 22lr. they also offer monthly bench rest 22lr at ranges between 50-200 yards give or take
    on FB it is under "Coal Tipple rimefire range PRS division"
    Thanks for the information. I'm 100 miles north-west of Jackson and even further from Hazard. My daughter and son-in-law are looking for property down that way, so it may make it more convenient for me.
    Frank

One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375