I wasn't sure you were addressing me or NFIE, but I figured I had the data and might be able to answer.

Remember my barrel has over 5,500 rounds through it and there is some throat erosion, so my lands are a lot deeper now than when the barrel was new in 2018.
My jump data may be incredibly long, but I only care about what shoots the most accurately.
I only have tried the 73 grain ELD-Ms within the last year so the jumps may surprise you.
I've tried four ranges of jump to see how the bullets shoot.
Jump range----- 5-round grp Average
0.057 to 0.061--0.304
0.174 to 0.181--0.230
0.210 to 0.216--0.262
0.250 to 0.252--0.242
I had calculated that any jump shorter than 0.05 left too little bullet body in the neck for me to expect that I could get consistent neck tension. Remember this is a very well-used barrel. From the looks of this data, I probably need to make that minimum about 0.040 longer for this particular bullet.
The results show why you need to experiment to find what shoots best in your particular barrel.
It also shows that barrel wear doesn't necessarily result in poor performance unless you don't take barrel wear into consideration.
I have been moving my bullets out as the barrel has worn over the years and have maintained the accuracy as long as I don't let the neck tension get compromised.
The data shows that there can be more than one "perfect jump" for a barrel - I have found that there can be jump "sweet spots" that recur sometimes as much as 0.090 or more apart.
It also shows why using someone else's "Best Load" information often can be misleading when you try to apply it to your particular barrel.