Okay Okay...here is what I mean about changing my mind and heading off in a different direction. I thought I would investigate Rifle Basix triggers. Their install and how hard it is to adjust pull peaked my interest. As there is nothing wrong with Rifle Basix triggers! So I pulled up their install video on Youtube.

To the right of the video is that line of other videos supposedly similar to the one you're watching. There I saw one entitled "Savage Accutrigger Modification 2Lb to 12oz for ~$2" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba3sWKdl8lU&ab_channel=TGCorbinski.

Its interesting and so I'll do it in the next few weeks to see how legit it is. Since my fingers work better than my legs I ordered A C-582 spring (3/16 OD x 1 3/8 long x .016 diameter) and 10-24 x 3/4 machine screw from Amazon.

Ill do the mod after Amazons Thursday delivery. Whether I keep it or not who knows. From an engineering standpoint this mod makes a point. lets see How good the Amazon spring is! Heck I might even put the whole 12BVSS back together and shoot it in the 22-250 mode. I can redraw the stock cutout again!

Ladies and Men I just love this stuff!

Larry