Since I'm in here, might as well post it.....I sold over a grand at the gun show today, so I went and grabbed another 6.5 tactical savage that I spotted at Bass pro...$708 out the door! They are 110 tactical now, and run 10rnd aics/pmags mags from factory. I am happy to say the accuracy with my known good load is EXACTLY on par with my other 6.5. Half moa.

I cleaned zeroed, cleaned, etc as I shot (1rnd2rnds3rnds regimine) and got the right side group on shots 3-4-5. I had time so I threw it in the chassis and grabbed pics of it apart. The 308 ashbury is def a thicker recoil lug, and nuts are a bit different. I actually couldn't tighten the rail on because of the 20moa railed base hit it LOL. so I just held it there and it....worked in a pinch. Shit 2-rnds, came up 2moa, and bam Sub moa again! The 308 will be sold, might machine the stock for the bigger lug so it can be complete

I'm going to move forward with redoing the Ashbury as the 6.5 and see if we can get it consistent 1/2 moa like the other one. It's already showing promise. If it can't, I guess I'll bed it into a nice stock and have twins for long range trips