Quote Originally Posted by FyrepowrX View Post
I did a 20" wolverine (AR) , and have liked it quite a lot. Mine is a MDWS barrel, 1-11" twist i recall that right...sighted with 90's, it was getting a bit over 2650fps with shooters world blackout, and 100's were running about 2600.

If MGM was still agreeable with doing tapered contour barrels i'd have them build a 21" stainless 'tender, but they wont do tapers any more last time i inquired.

I can see the appeal of a rimmed version in a tender...now you got me thinkin...
I ran a .357 Max case all the way in to the Wolverine full length sizer and ended up with a nice looking case, neck length was a little longer than the Wolverine. I didn't bother to trim the case but just seated a bullet and it sat on my loading bench for a few years

I didn't realize they would no longer cut a tapered barrel. A simple program change in a CNC lather takes literally seconds to accomplish and the difference in run (cycle) times would be minor. A quick look at the website shows they dropped the Barbed Wire fluting option also, I always thought that looked cool. They don't have an option for the 11 twist either.