Hello everyone! I am a new member who is trying to buy a .223 Rem caliber Savage after falling in love with my first Savage, a 22lr Mark II BTVS.
I have been searching and reading around, including this thread, which opened my eyes quite a bit, and rather than open a new thread with my question, I thought better to insert it here, although it is not Axis but Apex related. Unfortunately, I have found online offers that portray 110 Apex Storm XP and Apex Hunter XP rifles as if they would have the Accufit and Accustock features. The model numbers associated with these offerings are in the vicinity or even match (57340 for the Apex Storm) the numbers from Savage web page. However Savage do not claim in their webpage that these 110 Apex models carry the Accufit and Accustock features, but I wonder if there may be variations of those 110 Apex models that could have those characteristics. So my question is: Am I correct assuming that every 110 Apex offering will lack the Accufit and Accustock features?
I'd rather have those than a cheap scope and rail.
Thank you for any advice.