Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
Well, that’s certainly an undeserved blanket statement, with a side of ungratefulness towards another member who stuck up for you.

And after I JUST went to bat for you! Was in your corner. And as Rocket pointed out, pretty much everyone was taking it serious & trying to help.. Only one comment was out of line. Again, being in your corner, I immediately called out as distasteful. But I was pleasant in rebuke as I am fond of both you & he.
Dave I fully understand and I do appreciate the help and suggestions. Everything I have posted in this thread is factual and I have notes, pictures and actual items pertaining to this sitting right in front of me. Yet I have pretty much been called an idiot and a liar. Again just aggravated with this issue and not being able to isolate it. We are supposed to start are winter league in two weeks and as of not I do not have a rifle to shoot.

I have been fighting this issue for 3 weeks with direct help form a friend and fellow Bench rest shooter that I trust and we together have been through this front and back more than just once. This whole question was poised to ask about the FPA and springs as I have never had to change any yet it drifted to this other issue which I had no intention of bringing up as I knew or suspected where it would lead and it had devolved to exactly that. SO now you all can ponder these.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1071.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	10222Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1074.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	10223

The first picture is a loaded and unfired round. The second picture is a loaded FTF round.