I wish i wouldn't have deleted some of my pics thru the process. All i did was mix up the devcon and use a popsicle stick to put it on. I gooped up the lug area good and lathered some on the v- block and gooped it up pretty good down in the v-block. I layed the action in and pressed down on the action pretty good. While maintaing some pressure i wrapped some painters tape around the action and stock to hold it down. I also used some 3" 1/4X28 bolts with the heads cut off to help center the action. I also wrapped painters tape around the studs so they were pretty snug in the screw holes. I also bedded the tang area. You can choose if you want to or not but if you decide not to the choate is already pretty well free floated in the tang area

After i got done bedding it i noticed the area behind the lug got coated with devcon so my lug was not making good contact with the v-block. So that did not help accuracy. I was fully not expecting the stock in factory setting to be anything to write home about but once bedded it is a good stock. Well worth the money i got it for. I bought it for $180 before it went up to $220.

I just bought anther one for my 7wsm that i got back from the smith. It doesn't have the barrel nut. It is sporting a 32" bartlein and the choate will be getting bedded also before i even work loads up for it.

It really wasn't all that hard to do but it was really nerve racking beings it was the first time bedding an action