Wondering why you didn't go 25 TCU instead?
Looks like its in a Contender, I would imagine its because factory ammo is (somewhat) available....but that's just a guess.

I have both the .25 TCU and .25 Bullberry in Contenders, but I don't use either as hunting/deer rounds (so I have never worried too much about bullet construction).

Another bullet I'm curious about is for my 6.8 SPC. I have a good supply of 130 grain Hornady spire points that shoot very accurately over a full load of Varget but the velocity is pretty slow - in the sub-2400 fps range. For a bullet designed for 270 Winchester speeds, I'm not sure what to expect with that one. The trajectory looks good with that one out to 200 yards but then drops off a fair amount at 300, so realistically, it's a fairly short-yardage round.
Oddly enough, I have a 6.8SPC in a 23" Contender carbine as well. I would imagine the 130's will be too heavily constructed, but you could always try shooting them through boxes of wet newsprint or even through gallon jugs of water. Won't be the best comparison, but will at least let you know if the bullet is expanding.