So I was never part of SP Forums or anything concerning this debacle. I’m simply an outsider looking in. While I believe it’s wrong for a company to take money for orders they know are years out, its our responsibility as buyers, to do the research and be aware. If a person can’t wait, they can ask for a refund. The only time despairing comments are warranted, is when a company fails to meet a deadline, is contacted & asked for a refund and they refuse out-rite. However, no one should expect a refund out of the blue. Or, day to day updates. As was stated, these people are running a small business. Worst comes to it, anyone can file a charge back correspondence with their financial institution or lender. (I’ve had to do that one time for an On Line firearms parts provider.) Your money for products or service is guaranteed. And always make certain your payment has a paper trail. Don’t pay ahead for items with Cash or M.O. without a proper receipt. And never, EVER pay online with those untraceable gift cards or pay services. (Besides those we know are safe. PayPal, Venmo, etc.) Although I won’t even use those. Everything I do is through my Credit Union, Debit-MasterCard.