Okay - I'm back. Thanks for all the input so far. And hello Mike. Good to see some of us guys from Specialty Pistols days are still around. Still more questions if anyone would care to reply to this already lengthy thread. So I got my 300 Blackout 16.25" threaded barrel from MGM. It is a thing of beauty. I'm putting together some loads to chronograph, but still up in the air with regard to which suppressor. My local dealer has a Silencer Shop kiosk. Everything is supposed to be easy. I was shown a Hyperion suppressor that was said to be "stupid" quiet. Their recommended can. Total titanium. $1000.00. Non user serviceable. Thus the questions. They say non user serviceable is not an issue. Doesn't have to be cleaned often. Other suppressors are part titanium. Part stainless steel. Less dollar cans have aluminum. My main interest is quiet as possible. Longevity. And is user serviceable a big issue. So many choices and hoping to make the right one from the start and not be disappointed down the road. The more I read the more it seems that powder choices also has something to do with the nature of sound suppression also. And does more $$ always equal better results. It sounds like some of you are getting good results already and are happy with your choices. Glad for any further input you may have before taking the plunge.